Lace Witchdoll






Witchy Hat - H&M similar here
Wig - Uniwigs
Pentagram Choker - Amazon
Black Matte Rings - The Rogue + The Wolf
Black Body Lux Lee - Madlady
Pastel Heart Garter - Summer Tales

Another lovely wig in my little, probably not so little anymore hair collection. This one is like my favorite blue colored hair, same in length and shape just in a pastel lilac color. I've got it from Uniwigs, my first one of them is an ombre wig which you can see in this post.  
The pastel color fits perfectly to the spiky heart garter. Combined with a pretty black lace body for a basic contrast. Not to forget the Pentagram choker to catch the witchy vibes!

 

9 comments :

  1. You look very nice, Kimi <3. I hope you have a good day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you angel, I have missed you ♥ My day was okey thank you, I hope yours too! Have a magical week :*

      Delete
    2. Aah x. Good to hear and thank you. And also thank you for that - wish you the same xx

      Delete
  2. OMG you looks so gorgeous I love everything you wear esp your outfit! Rad and so witchy!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comes from you beautiful ♥ Love your blog!! ♥

      Delete